We started a Better Business
Financial rewards and personal freedom with a MaidPro Franchise
Choose not just a business but a lifestyle
For a long time you’ve thought about being your own boss, taking control of your work, your finances, your life. You want two things:
- A business that fulfills the dream of being your own boss, of paying yourself and not someone else;
- A business that will let you have the freedom to live on your own terms, travel when you want, spend more time with family, and the flexibility to enjoy your life.
A home cleaning franchise with MaidPro can offer exactly what you want.
"My nights and weekends are mine. I don't check emails, voicemail...nothing. I can do whatever I want to do."
Jesse ZookMaidPro FranchiseeCollegeville, PA
Home cleaning is a better business
The home cleaning industry has so much to offer. Forget the hot kitchens, late nights and weekends of food service or the latest retail and fitness fads. Here are a few of the great perks of home cleaning:
- Steady, recurring revenue
- No wasted inventory
- Free nights, weekends
- Affordable start-up costs
- A product always in demand
"The confidence I get from all the recurring revenue is truly what sets this business apart."
Shawn CrenshawMaidPro FranchiseeCleveland, TN
Choosing a MaidPro Franchise
A MaidPro franchise is truly unique—and not in just the home cleaning industry. We've tossed out those outdated franchise rules that have given franchising a bad name. We value creativity, knowledge and good, ole-fashioned friendliness.
- We're Franchisee FriendlyThere are hundreds of "little rules" other franchisors have. We hate them. You should too.
- We’re Franchisee FlexibleWe get systems. But most franchisors take it too far. No un-needed rules here.
- Dynamic Marketing & High TechWe've created some amazing tools to help you run your business in the modern age.
- Support Tailored Just For YouWe believe everyone is different and support should be exactly the way you want it.
"I could quickly tell the difference between MaidPro and other companies—their commitment to their franchisees, the technology integration, flexibility of marketing, and most importantly, good, good people."
Lily CarsonMaidPro FranchiseeChesapeake, VA
A culture of success, helping you and others
While money is a good thing, supportive and productive relationships with co-workers and fellow franchisees help make life even more enjoyable.
- MaidPro Adventure TripsEvery year franchisees can take a great trip to an exotic location to build relationships and blow off some steam.
And we believe extending our success to the communities and world around us, giving back where we can.
- We founded a support organization for orphanages and kids in need, funded by the company, our franchisees, and customers. Learn more at maidprocares.com.
"I love being able to make a difference, from my clients to employees, to the world around me."
Michelle SpitzerMaidPro FranchiseeNAPLES, FORT MYERS, MARCO ISLAND, AND SARASOTA, FL
An investment that fits your budget
Average Annual Revenue**
*These figures are taken from MaidPro’s FDD Item 7 issued March 31, 2022. **Based on historical financial data reported by our franchisees for the calendar year who had been operating in at least one territory for more than 12 months as of December 31, 2021. Some outlets have sold this amount. Your individual results may differ. Refer to Item 19 of the FDD for additional information.
It's time to start a business that's right for you
We're here to answer all your questions and show you the fantastic benefits of a MaidPro franchise.