MaidPro has ranked 38th on Entrepreneur’s Top Franchises for Veterans List, which recognizes the franchise brands that offer the best incentives for veterans interested in becoming franchisees.
To compile the list, Entrepreneur Magazine invited franchises that offer special incentives to veterans to participate in a survey to gather more details about their programs. Entrepreneur then compiled a list of the top 150 franchises based on each company’s:
- veteran incentives,
- practices for attracting and supporting veteran franchisees, and
- score on Entrepreneur’s 2018 Franchise 500 List.
MaidPro CEO, Mark Kushinsky, commented: “We really strive to offer great incentives, training, and support for veterans interested in our franchise to encourage them to become business owners. And we are absolutely thrilled to be ranked so highly on Entrepreneur’s new list.”
MaidPro recently teamed up with Hometown Heroes to make owning a home cleaning franchise business more affordable for U.S. and Canadian veterans. Through its Veteran Discount Program, MaidPro offers U.S. and Canadian veterans discounted franchise packages valued at $15,000.
The discount package includes:
- a $3000 discount on the initial franchise fee;
- a $100 invoice credit each month for the life of the 10-year agreement;
- direct financing or financial assistance enabling veterans to get started with little up-front capital.
In addition to being named to Entrepreneur’s list, MaidPro recently ranked fourth out of 80 franchises on Franchise Business Review’s 2018 Top Franchises for Veterans List. MaidPro ranked first on the list in the Cleaning & Maintenance category.